Planning Services Navigating
Our planning services help you find the answers to questions like...
- How much will I need for retirement?
- Will I have enough by the time I want to retire?
- When should I take social security?
- What am I going to do with my time once I retire?
- When can I retire?
- How can I turn my 401k, business, real estate, etc. into retirement income?
- How should I adjust my investment portfolio to gear up for retirement?
- How do I get started planning for retirement?
We help you find the answers by:
- Planning for Retirement and what that looks like to you
- Understanding how much you will need for healthcare costs in retirement
- Learning social security strategies
- Using insurance opportunities to leverage your legacy goals
- How to maximize your employee benefits and executive compensation plans
- Reviewing your real estate holdings for retirement income opportunities
- Finding out if you have any gaps in your planning and how to fill those before retirement
- Setting up a succession plan for your business
- Helping you discover what your path looks like – your goals and dreams for the future
- Offering a checklist for you to help guide you along the path and understand the process
- Working with an experienced team that has worked with retirees and helped answer a lot of these questions